Last revised on May 28, 2023.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with particular services, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. Information that you submit through our Website may include:
· Information we collect directly from you, such as your email address and any information you choose to include in a communication with us
· Network location and IP address
· Browser type
· Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet and type of operating system
· Referral sites
· Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Website
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We may use certain types of tracking technologies to analyze how users interact with our Website. You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of tracking technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Website, including any general functionality, to work incorrectly. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Website without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Internet Explorer menu bar, select: Tools → Internet Options → Browsing History → Delete to view manual and automatic options. We use Google Analytics. More information about Google Analytics is available here. If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
4. DO NOT TRACK
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our Website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
5. USES OF INFORMATION
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
· to provide and support the Website;
· to improve the Website;
· for internal review;
· to personalize your experience of the Website;
· for internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission; and
· to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you via the Website.
6. DISCLOSURES AND TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
In certain circumstances, we may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
· With vendors or other service providers, such as cloud storage providers, data analytics providers, email marketing services vendors, IT service management vendors, security vendors;
· With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group;
· With third parties for marketing purposes;
· To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries;
· In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction;
· To enforce any applicable terms of service;
· To ensure the safety and security of AAM HR Solutions and/or our users;
· When you request or consent to us sharing certain information with third parties; and
· With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
8. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Website or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
9. INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Website is designed for users in the United States only and is not intended for users located outside the United States.
10. CONTACTING US